Our private coaching sessions are an excellent choice for a variety of training and behavior challenges and goals. These are conducted at our training facility, in-home, or out in the real world. They are custom to your needs and start with an initial 90-minute session with follow-up sessions (as needed) in 60-minute sessions.
Who should utilize private coaching?
- Busy people who cannot attend a group class.
- People with dogs who are having behavior challenges (i.e. reactive to people, dogs, etc.)
- Students who prefer one-on-one attention.
- Dogs who are specifically having issues in their home.
- People preparing for a puppy or a puppy who does not have their second round of vaccines.
What can be covered in a 90-minute private lesson?
- A lot! We recommend you make a list of the goals and challenges you would like to address in order of importance. That way we can make the most of our time together.
- These are custom to you, your family, and your dog(s) needs.
- Some common topics are house training (puppy and dogs), reaction to guests (jumping, barking, etc), setting the puppy up for success, working on group class skills in public, and much more!
When can these sessions be scheduled?
- Our instructors offer private sessions Monday through Sunday.
- An instructor will offer you dates and times to see what best fits your schedule.
- They can be morning, afternoon, or evening.
Do you offer packages of lessons?
- We offer packages starting at 4 lessons for a price break in continued in-person coaching. These can be scheduled to meet multiple times a week, once a week, every other week, or once a month.
If you have questions, please call us at 678-979-2016 or Contact Us.